Ace AIR Pro 500
- perfect from all angles
Europe's most sought after awning and for 2017 we've made some small improvements to make it even better. The Ace AIR Pro offers such style whilst still being completely functional - you're certain to be the envy of the caravan park.
|Ace AIR 300||300 cm||300 cm||21 kg||85 x 40 x 40 cm|
|Ace AIR 400||400 cm||300 cm||24 kg||85 x 37 x 37 cm|
|Ace AIR 500||500 cm||300 cm||27 kg||95 x 45 x 45 cm|
|Inflatable AIR Annexe||180 cm||220 cm||7.0 kg||65 x 18 x 18 cm|
|Sun Wing||-||250 cm||3.2 kg||-|
Everything we know about awning design is incorporated within this model - thirty-nine years of continual awning design. The shaped front panels not only look good but provide extra interior space with a depth of 300cm. Moving inside the awning, the view out is spectacular, with large panoramic windows and skylights providing plenty of light during the day and a view of the stars at night.
The Ace AIR Pro uses our fantastic Weathershield™ Pro fabric, our favourite fabric that we use extensively throughout our range of awnings as it has proved itself time and time again due to its excellent weatherproofing and long life whilst remaining light enough for easy set up and handling. For 2017 we've made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
Interchangeable zip out side panels allow the fitting of an annexe and the reversal of the side doors - from the back of the awning, to the front. All the Ace AIR Pro's can now be fitted with optional front mesh panels, giving loads of ventilations whilst keeping the bugs out.
On top of all this, our 2017 models are now 'Limpet™ Ready' and ready to accept our NEW Limpet™ Fix System - an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simplyattach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
The windows all have curtains on easy run track. All the panels can be zipped out of the awning or lowered at the top and used ‘veranda’ style. Furthermore, an optional annexe can replace either of the side panels, or both, and an optional front mesh panel set is available to replace the front window panels. If weight is an issue the wall panels can be removed so that it's only necessary to feed the roof through the awning rail and simply zip the panels back in.
The Ace AIR is available in 300, 400 and 500 sizes and these can be complemented by the spectacular Sun Wing that is available for each of the sizes.
A steep front allows for class leading headroom and the side doors, which can be found on each side of the awning, feature a No-see-um mesh panel which helps keep out even the smallest of bugs whilst still allowing for added ventilation on hot days.
A unique feature to the Kampa range, the AccessoryTrack™ adds an extra line of beading running on the inside, parallel with the awning beading that connects the awning to the caravan. This allows for accessories, such as an organiser and hanging rail, to be attached to the awning through the use of a specially designed connection by Kampa.
- Inflatable - utlitising Kampa's unique one point inflation system
- Weathershield™ Pro fabric - further improved for 2017
- Adjustable height system - suits caravans with attachment points between 235-250cm high
- Can be inflated/deflated from one inflation point, all 'AirPoles' are linked together
- Upright front wall panels allow for full use of the interior space to compliment the already generous depth
- Large crystal windows ensure a good view out and internal curtains on easy-slide track for privacy
- Zip-out front panels with veranda feature
- Large side doors with secondary mesh to keep insects out
- Weather protected ventilation in roof apex
- Strong mudwalls to keep out draughts
- Heavy duty zips - so you won't be let down
- Quickpitch™ guying system - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Draught skirt included - prevents draughts from under the caravan
- Fixings ready to accept our optional Storm Tie Down system
- An oversized carry bag - made 50% larger making repacking your awning easier
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Limpet™ Ready
- AccessoryTrack™ fitted
Available in sizes:
300, 400 & 500 cm
Fits: Suitable for caravans between the height of 235-250 cm
Weathershield™ Pro fabric - Our favourite fabric that we use extensively throughout the range, it has proved itseld time and time again. For 2017 we've made improvements to the UV protection and the coating to make sure that the Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
Crystal clear windows
None! AirPoles replace traditional metal and fibreglass poles