Pop 340 AIR Pro
fits Eriba Triton
For Eriba Touring and other pop-up caravans.
|Model||To Fit||Width||Depth||Weight||Pack Size|
|Pop 260 AIR Pro||Eriba Puck||
|245cm||15kg||79 x 28 x 28 cm|
|Pop 290 AIR Pro||Eriba Familia||290cm||245cm||17kg||79 x 29 x 29 cm|
|Pop 340 AIR Pro||Eriba Triton||340cm||245cm||18kg||84 x 29 x 29 cm|
|Pop 365 AIR Pro||Eriba Troll||365cm||245cm||19kg||84 x 30 x 30 cm|
The inflatable awning solution for your Eriba caravan. Now you an have a Kampa inflatable awning that is easy to set up and gives your valuable living space. There are four sizes specifically designed to fit the different sized Eriba Touring caravans but these will also fit other pop-up caravans depending upon their height and length. The Pop awnings have a clever dual height system that means that they will fit pre and post 2010 models (260 Puck model only pre 2010).
The Pop design is based on our Fiesta AIR design and it shares many of the features including the zip-out front panel. The rear of the awning has an extra inflatable tube that raises the centre height making it a full height awning with plenty of headroom and a light airy feel. The Pop has plenty of windows, for a great view out, and closable mesh panels provide ventilation when needed.
Due to the design of Eriba caravans and the fitment of the awning, we recommend the use of an Eriba Weather Protection Strip. The simply clips to the caravan gutter and prevents rain running into the gully between the caravan and awning. It is available as optional equipment.
Available in four sizes.
- Inflatable - utlitising Kampa's unique one point inflation system
- Weathershield™ Pro fabric - further improved for 2017
- Adjustable height pegging to suit different model years
- Can be inflated/deflated from one inflation point, all 'AirPoles' are linked together
- Upright front wall panels allow for full use of the interior space to compliment the already generous depth
- Large crystal windows ensure a good view out with internal blinds with deep stow pockets for privacy
- Front panel features a doorway entrance, can be used veranda style or can be completely zipped out
- Large side panels, windowed on one side and a large mesh panel on the other for great airflow in hotter climates
- Strong mudwalls to keep out draughts
- Heavy duty zips - so you won't be let down
- Reinforced guy lines - for extra security in strong weather
- Fixings ready to accept our optional Storm Tie Down system
- An oversized carry bag - made 50% larger making repacking your awning easier
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- SabreLink™ Ready
Depth: 245 cm
Available in sizes:
260, 290, 340 & 365
Fits: Suitable for caravans with a rail height of 184 - 198 cm (except from Pop 260 - 168cm)
Weathershield™ Pro fabric - Our favourite fabric that we use extensively throughout the range, it has proved itself time and time again. For 2017 we've made improvements to the UV protection and the coating to make sure that the Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
Crystal clear windows
Inflatable - all-in-one inflation from one single external point