Work for Kampa
An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse and Stores Assistant to join this growing outdoor leisure company which manufacturers and distributes camping and caravanning equipment throughout the UK and Europe.
The role would be to work within the after-sales team and involves more than just general warehouse duties of picking, packing, despatch, goods in/out, manual handling but also involves quality checking and testing of products as well as being involved in the setting up and taking down of stands at trade and public shows.
- Assisting with managing return which need to be tested and where possible repaired and returned to the customer.
- Picking orders.
- Organising and despatching spare parts to retail customers.
- Liaising with and advising customers or retailers of their warranty procedures.
- Online booking and liaising of couriers.
- Assisting with setting up and dismantling of trade/consumer shows which may occasionally involve working away from home for short periods.
- Capable of regular physical work.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with attention to detail to ensure items are correctly packed and despatched.
- Be able to follow the 'goods in' process and put away goods into racking locations with accordance with the warehouse systems.
- Be able to follow policies, procedures and health and safety standards (training provided).
- Basic computer skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Practical and adaptable.
- Flexible and positive attitude.
- Hardworking team player.
- Self-motivated and capable of working under own initiative.
- Warehouse experience would be advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
- Personal knowledge and/or experience of camping and caravanning products would be advantageous but not essential.
Based in Little Braxted which is a rural location just outside of Witham (1 mile from A12), own transport is advantageous as there is no public transport.
Free parking available on site.
The hours are 9.00 - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org