Motor Rally AIR Pro 260
Updated version of our best selling favourite...
The incredibly popular Motor Rally AIR Pro has been updated for 2019 with new features including our Dual-Pitch Roof System providing more interior headroom, making the awning more spacious and usable. A large secondary mesh panel can be found behind the right hand side window for additional ventilation in hot weather. Zip-in front mesh panels are also available as optional equipment for added ventilation.
The Motor Rally AIR Pro uses our fantastic Weathershield™ Pro material for excellent waterproofing and long life but is still light enough for easy set-up and handling. The front panels can be rolled to the side or alternatively used ‘veranda’ style.
No awning is quicker or easier than a Kampa AIR.
Our Single Point Inflation awnings inflate from just one external inflation point. That’s one inflation point from where the whole awning is inflated including all supporting AirPoles - there are no additional poles to inflate and insert - the whole awning inflates through the one valve.
This awning also has quick release deflation valves - there’s no need to unscrew the inflation valve and this deflates the whole awning.
Market leading fabric.
Our iconic fabric, that we use extensively throughout the range, has proved itself time and time again. We've made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
An ingenious way of attaching the rear wall of your awning to your caravan.
Most Kampa AIR awnings come Limpet™ Fix Ready. Simply attach the Limpet through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes each side of the awning. Limpets come in a pack of eight.
Extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Kampa Limpet Hold Punch.
Not suitable for use on decals.
An exciting accessory for your awning.
The SabreLink™ lighting system ensures you're never in the dark.The system allows you to link up three light together - that's 450 LED's. Each of our AirFrame awnings is SabreLink™ ready and can accept lights on the front AirPoles and also the centre poles. An Ace AIR Pro 400, for example, could have three lights along the front and another three in the centre.
Each system is controlled using a remote control that allows you to switch the lights on and off and also dim and brighten them. In our poled awnings the lights can be hung from the horizontal poles using the 'S' hooks provided.
Buy with confidence.
Kampa AirFrame awnings come with an extended 2 year warranty.
- Double coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows - Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- QuickPitch™ webbing straps - stronger and quicker than guylines
- No-see-um mesh flyscreen on side doors
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps - internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to motorhome - bumper pads with rear upright poles or optional Limpet™ Fix System
- Zip-out side panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Skylights in roof
- Oversized carry bag
- 4mm and 6mm Keder (beading) fitted
- AccessoryTrack™ - ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink™ Ready - easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready - The zip-in panels fit behind the front panels and can remain in place
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
- Complete with rear upright pole set
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump