Travel Pod Cross AIR
A classic favourite...
A classic favourite updated for 2019, the Cross AIR remains a stable in the Travel Pod range. Utilising the Kampa AirFrame, the Cross AIR features a sturdy and spacious living area and benefits from new steeper walls to offer improved headroom and useable space. Redesigned, the front panel now incorporates an easier to use ‘D’ door that can be half or fully rolled back, all covered by large front canopy for weather protected access to the awning. The Cross AIR comes with a clip-in groundsheet that can be removed when required and features large windows with blinds for added privacy and mesh throughout for plenty of ventilation.
Class leading high specification HD material.
HD 6000, a premium, lightweight material with an incredible 6000mm hydrostatic head.
Buy with confidence.
Kampa AirFrame awnings come with an extended 2 year warranty.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Free-standing drive-away awning
- 'Feel the difference' Weathershield™ HD heavy duty material
- Flame retardant and UV stabilised
- A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Seams hot air taped - for maximum weatherproofing
- Door in rear tunnel
- Adjustable height rear tunnel to suit a wide range of vehicles
- Full clip-in groundsheet
- Window blinds with easy store pockets
- Large rear door for access to camper through tunnel
- Optional two berth inflatable AIR annexe complete with inner tent
|Cross AIR VW||MH2007||180 - 210 cm||240 cm||13.5 kg||65 x 32 cm|
|Cross AIR L||MH2008||205 - 235 cm||240 cm||13.5 kg||65 x 32 cm|
|Cross AIR XL||MH2009||230 - 295 cm||240 cm||14 kg||65 x 33|
|Cross AIR Annexe||AA0005||-||165 cm||5.5 kg||60 x 15 cm|