Travel Pod Motion AIR
High specification, great value...
A high specification awning offering versatility and function in a great value package. Quick and easy to set-up, the Motion AIR provides abundant head room and lots of useful space. Doors can be found on either side of the rear tunnel giving easy access to the vehicle and a large ‘D’ door connects the tunnel area to the living area. Inside there’s a fully enclosed clip-in groundsheet that can be removed if the campsite doesn’t allow non-breathable groundsheets. You’ll notice the large panoramic windows giving a great view out as well as doors on both sides of the awning. The right-hand side door includes a canopy to give you sheltered access to the awning. New for 2019, the depth of the Motion AIR has been increased to allow for an optional two-berth annexe to replace the left-hand side panel. The front panel has also been redesigned and features a flexible yet simple to use ‘D’ door that can be half or fully rolled back, as well as a secondary mesh panel.
Class leading high specification HD material.
HD 6000, a premium, lightweight material with an incredible 6000mm hydrostatic head.
An exciting new accessory for your tent.
The Sabrelink™ Flex lighting system ensures you're never in the dark.The system allows you to link up three lights together. Each system is controlled using a remote control that allows you to switch the lights on and off and also dim and brighten them.
The flexible lights simply velcro onto the AirPoles on our Pro tents. Also suitable for other tents using the supplied fittings.
Buy with confidence.
Kampa AirFrame awnings come with an extended 2 year warranty.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Free-standing drive-away awning
- 'Feel the difference' Weathershield™ HD heavy duty material
- Flame retardant and UV stabilised
- A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Seams hot air taped - for maximum weatherproofing
- Door in rear tunnel
- Adjustable height rear tunnel to suit a wide range of vehicles
- Full clip-in groundsheet
- Front panel with two doors, drop-down function and full mesh panel behind
- Right hand side door with wet weather canopy and mesh panel
- Left hand side door
- Window blinds with easy store pockets
- Large rear door for access to camper through tunnel
- Optional two-berth inner tent
- Optional front canopy - 150cm deep
- SabreLink™ Flex Ready
|Motion AIR VW||MH2004||180 - 210 cm||225 cm||19 kg||65 x 34 cm|
|Motion AIR L||MH2005||205 - 235 cm||225 cm||19 kg||65 x 34 cm|
|Motion AIR XL||MH2006||230 - 295 cm||225 cm||19.5 kg||65 x 34 cm|
|Motion AIR Annexe||AA0004||-||180 cm||5 kg||60 x 15 cm|
|Motion AIR Inner Tent||AA3006||-||-|
|Motion AIR Canopy||CE7170||-||-||-||-|