Brean 4 Classic AIR
Pro AIR tent
The best value for money polycotton inflatable tent available on the market. Great for short or long stays, the Brean AIR is ideal for touring, couples and family use. Thanks to the Kampa® AirFrame, the Brean AIR can be completely set up in just minutes.
|Model||Exterior Height||Weight||Pack Size|
|Brean 4 Classic AIR||205cm||21.5kg||72 x 40 x 38 cm|
The built-in front canopy, now with an aluminium pole, creates a wet weather entrance, protecting the front of the tent from inclement weather. Looking from the outside, a side entrance can be found on the right hand side panel. This side door can be zipped back to a secondary large mesh panel to allow a breeze through the tent, whilst keeping out those pesky insects! Other ventilation can be found on the left hand side panel above the window, above the front door, at the rear of the tent and each side of the bedroom. All of the ventilation can be closed, with the exclusion of the front vent which is covered by the front canopy.
The Brean AIR features a fully sewn in groundsheet and the inner tent can be divided by a zipped curtain that can be rolled away if not required. An organiser can be found on the front wall of the inner tent and more private organiser pockets can be found inside. The combination of the colour scheme on the flysheet and inner tent creates a relatively darkened area within the sleeping area for a better nights sleep and the windows feature easy to stow blinds that can be tucked away into deep storage pockets when not in use.
Look out for the great new canopy that extends your outdoor living space.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Large side door with secondary mesh panel
- Large intergral aluminium poled front canopy
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips
- Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- Optional fleece carpets and footprints available
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 150cm)
Weathershield™ Airflow Classic polycotton - A breathable high quality polycotton material that provides all the protection of our polyester materials whilst also offering superior comfort. Our Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days. Don't be fooled by the coated polycotton materials used by some manufacturers as the coating prevents the material from breathing and therefore removes the benefits.
Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
Inflatable - external inflation points