Hayling 6 Classic AIR
Pro AIR polycotton tent
Over the years the Hayling has become a firm favourite with campers across Europe and its success is due to its exceptional specification at a truly remarkable price and the inflatable version does not disappoint in either category. Set up is as easy as our other AirFrame tents - peg the tent down and pump up the AirPoles - simple.
|Model||Exterior Height||Weight||Pack Size|
|Hayling 4 AIR Pro||210cm||22.5kg||85 x 40 x 40 cm|
|Hayling 6 AIR Pro||210cm||29kg||87 x 42 x 42 cm|
|Hayling 6 Classic AIR Pro||210cm||33.6kg||75 x 60 x 47 cm|
Once set up there's loads of living space for a family. The rear bedrooms feature a zipped partition between the compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. There's a large living area with a sewn-in groundsheet and a large door in the left hand side with a mosquito mesh screen panel that can be used to keep the bugs out on warm days. The living area has a horizontal front wall that allows full use of the floor area giving so much more space than a sloping front wall. The outstanding feature of this tent is the large built-in front canopy protecting the front door from inclement weather and providing loads of covered living space.
New for 2017 is the option of fitting an extra canopy. The canopy zips on the the front of the tent and can be enclosed, if enquired, using the Vestibule. The Vestibule can also be fitted directly to the front of the tent. This flexibility allows you to tailor the tent to suit your needs for each holiday.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Side door with secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips
- Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- Optional fleece carpets and footprints available
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Optional vestibule front panel (Depth: 110cm)
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
Weathershield™ Airflow Classic polycotton - A breathable high quality polycotton material that provides all the protection of our polyester materials whilst also offering superior comfort. Our Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days. Don't be fooled by the coated polycotton materials used by some manufacturers as the coating prevents the material from breathing and therefore removes the benefits.
Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
Inflatable - external inflation points