Studland 8 Classic AIR
Pro AIR polycotton tent
Our flagship model showcasing all that's best in Kampa tents. The Studland offers supreme accommodation for up to eight people.
|Model||Exterior Height||Weight||Pack Size|
|Studland 8 AIR||225cm||42kg||80 x 53 x 50 cm|
|Studland 8 Classic AIR Pro||225cm||51kg||80 x 58 x 53 cm|
Despite its size the Studland is as easy to set up as all our AirFrame tents - peg the four corners, inflate the AirFrame, secure the immediate pegging points and guy lines - that's it. The six berth inner tent sits at the back of the tent and can be divided into three separate bedrooms if required. A separate two berth inner tent sits in the front of the living area and can be set up or taken down as required - increasing sleeping accommodation or living space accordingly.
The large living room has plenty of headroom making it feel spacious and the fully sewn-in groundsheet will keep you protected. There's two side doors into the main living room, both with mesh screen panels and one with a canopy to allow access during inclement weather. The front panel of the living room can be used as a door or completely rolled back to give unhindered access to the large enclosed front vestibule area. The front panel of the porch area mimics the living area panel and can be progressively rolled back until fully open. The vestibule area has a toggle-in tub groundsheet that can be used if required. All side windows feature airflow vents that can be opened in hot weather.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Extra headroom
- Large inner tents and master centre bedroom
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips
- Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- Optional fleece carpets and footprints available
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
Weathershield™ Airflow Classic polycotton - A breathable high quality polycotton material that provides all the protection of our polyester materials whilst also offering superior comfort. Our Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days. Don't be fooled by the coated polycotton materials used by some manufacturers as the coating prevents the material from breathing and therefore removes the benefits.
Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
Inflatable - external inflation points