The safe and easy way to bring mains power to your tent. Take your mains powered equipment on camping trips. Ideal for camping, caravanning and around the home.
UK 3-Pin Socket
The UK socket is a flat, two-pole and earthing-pin socket. Socket-outlets and socket-outlet adaptors for AC (50-60 Hz) circuits up to 250 V is a British Standard for three pin AC power plugs and sockets.
The Euro socket is a flat, two-pole, round-pin domestic AC power source rated for voltages up to 250 V and currents up to 2.5 A.
- Total protection with built-in RCD (UK version only)
- Extra protection with built-in circuit breaker
- Three sockets (UK or EURO versions available)
- 15m connection lead
- Mains plug for plugging into site post
- Freestanding – perfect for today’s tents and awnings
- Easy roll up design for tidy cable storage
- Polarity warning light
- Can also be used as an extension lead at home
- IP44 dust & splash proof
- Built-in RCD (UK version only)
- Built-in MCB (miniature circuit breaker)
- Connection lead length (G3 1.5): 15m
- Maximum load: 3000W/240V fully unwound (Do not use when not fully unwound)
|Mains Roller - UK||ME0430||3.8 kg||29.5 x 18 x 32 cm|
|Mains Roller - Euro||ME0430E||3.8 kg||29.5 x 18 x 32 cm|