- freestanding drive-away awning
A classic favourite, the Travel Pod Cross AIR builds on the success of the Travel Pod range. Now even easier to set up than ever, the Cross AIR utilises the Kampa inflatable AirFrame to create a large sturdy living space with very good headroom thanks to the vertical wall design.
|Travel Pod Cross AIR||220cm||13.5kg||65 x 32 x 32 cm|
The Cross AIR comes with a clip-in groundsheet that can be used when required and features large windows, with blinds for added privacy, and mesh panels for ventilation. The Cross AIR can be fitted with an optional annexe (240 x 175 cm) on either or both sides. The annexe comes complete with an inner tent (210 x 170 cm).
The Travel Pod Cross AIR is freestanding and can be connected to the vehicle in one of three ways – pole & clamp, beading or guy line method. The rear tunnel comes with adjusting straps to take up any slack. The awning has large panoramic windows to let the light in and for a great view out – these all have roll away blinds. Folds into a compact, oversized carry bag.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Freestanding drive-away awning
- 'Feel the difference' Weathershield™ HD heavy duty material - strong but lightweight
- Flame retardant and UV stabilised
- A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Seams hot air taped - for maximum weatherproofing
- Door in rear tunnel
- Adjustable height rear tunnel to suit a wide range of vehicles
- Full clip-in groundsheet
- Roll up front panel
- Window blinds with easy store pockets
- Large rear door for access to camper through tunnel
- Optional two berth inflatable AIR annexe complete with inner tent
Size: 310 x (240+90) cm
Fits: Designed to fit up to 230 cm high (fixing height)
'Feel the Difference' Weathershield™ HD 6000mm polyester - Durable and extremely weather resistant, this material's been protecting caravan and motorhomes since 2008. For 2017 we've improved the coatings to make it even better.
Crystal clear windows
None! AirPoles replace traditional metal and fibreglass poles