Two tents providing comfortable accommodation for between six and eight people. The bedrooms face each other (vis-à-vis) with the large living area between - ideal for extra privacy.
|Model||Exterior Height||Weight||Pack Size|
|Watergate 6||205cm||23kg||71 x 34 x 34 cm|
|Watergate 8||205cm||25kg||74 x 37 x 37 cm|
The impressive windows make the interior feel light and airy with plenty of headroom. Access comes from the two large side doors, one of which has a protective we weather canopy for access during inclement weather and both have a secondary mesh door to keep the bugs at bay. Both sets of inner tents have a useful organiser in the front wall - handy for all your knick-knacks. The Watergate 8 has a 4 + 2 + 2 inner tent layout.
Unlike some similar models, the Watergate does not taper at the ends making the tent larger inside, especially the bedrooms. Both models have a fully sewn-in groundsheet to keep inclement weather and insects outdoors.
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Vis-à-vis style bedroom layout
- Tw[o side doors, both with a large window and mesh panel
- Wet weather entrance
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Organiser and pockets in inner tents
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-up secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Optional side canopy (Watergate 8: 300 x 285 cm / Watergate 6: 230 x 270 cm)
- Optional side canopy inner tent (120 x 255 cm - Watergate 8 only)
Weathershield™ 5000mm - A high quality polyester flysheet with a superior 5000mm hydrostatic head. This material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
Dynaflex Fibreglass Poles - We use tough, high quality Dynaflex fibreglass for our poles and also carefully select the diameter to ensure that the pole is strong enough but sufficiently flexible. Where necerssary, poles are colour coded for easy pitching.