The Hayling has become a firm family favourite across Europe. For many it's the perfect combination of space, features, quality and value for money. It's available in four and six berth versions, both offering the same features and level of comfort. Once set up there's loads of living space for a family.
|Model||Exterior Height||Weight||Pack Size|
|210cm||19kg||71 x 30 x 30 cm|
|Hayling 6||210cm||23.5kg||74 x 34 x 34 cm|
The rear bedrooms feature a zipped partition between compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. There's a large living area with a sewn-in groundsheet and a useful door in the left hand side with a mosquite mesh screen panel that can be used to keep the bugs out on warm days. The living area has a horizontal front wall that allows full use of the floor area providing so much more space than a sloping front wall. The outstanding feature of this tent is the large built-in front canopy protecting the front door from inclement weather and providing loads of covered living space. This front canopy can be converted into an enclosed area by using the optional Vestibule front panel.
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Side door with secondary mesh panel
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Organiser and pockets in inner tents
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-up secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Optional vestibule front panel (depth: 110cm)
Weathershield™ 5000mm - A high quality polyester flysheet with a superior 5000mm hydrostatic head. This material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
Dynaflex Fibreglass Poles - We use tough, high quality Dynaflex fibreglass for our poles and also carefully select the diameter to ensure that the pole is strong enough but sufficiently flexible. Where necerssary, poles are colour coded for easy pitching.