Combining compact size with fantastic headroom...
The Brean is a superb tent that is ideal for touring and couples. It offers fantastic headroom for a compact sized tend and utilises fibreglass poles for a lightweight and easy setup.
The shape of the tent creates a good standing height with plenty of headroom and because of the upright front wall the living area is very usable. This feeling of spaciousness is further enhanced the the large windows in the front and left hand side of the tent and the large side door that also combines a mosquito mesh panel, great for keeping the tent interior ventilated but the bugs out.
High quality Polyester material.
Our Weathershield™ material features a superior 5000mm hydrostatic head. This material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation is fire retardant.
Good to know...
On average, Kampa bedrooms are the widest available, offering generous room for you and your family to have a comfortable night's sleep.*
*When compared against our largest competitors.
Cable Entry Points.
For added convenience, all Kampa tents have cable entry points for 12V and mains cable access.
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Large side door with secondary mesh panel
- Large integral front canopy
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Organiser and pockets in inner tents
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-up secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Optional front canopy (depth: 150cm)
|Model||Code||Exterior Height||Weight||Pack Size|
|Brean 3||CT3065||195cm||11.4 kg||66 x 23 x 23 cm|
|Brean 4||CT3067||195cm||14.7 kg||68 x 27 x 27 cm|
|Brean 5||CT3069||195cm||17.3 kg||68 x 29 x 29 cm|
|Brean 4 Canopy||CV3041|