After the successful launch of the Texel 6, 2019 sees the introduction of a new four berth variety. Both the Texel 4 and 6 are designed to be stylish, functional and great value for money. Immediately you’ll notice, as you enter either the tent, how airy and spacious it feels. The Texel 6 is a big tent with loads of space for a large family. The new Texel 4 is equally spacious, it’s generous dimensions and Crystal Clear windows create a light and airy feel that you’ll love. Comfortable bedrooms are located at the back of each tent. Access is available to the living area through doors on either side of the tent and through the large front door that leads into the enclosed canopy area that can be opened, or closed, depending upon the weather.
High quality Polyester material.
Our Weathershield™ material features a superior 5000mm hydrostatic head. This material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation is fire retardant.
Good to know...
On average, Kampa bedrooms are the widest available, offering generous room for you and your family to have a comfortable night's sleep.*
*When compared against our largest competitors.
Cable Entry Points.
For added convenience, all Kampa tents have cable entry points for 12V and mains cable access.
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- 2+2+2 inner tent configuration
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Side door with mesh screen
- Variable roll-to-side front canopy door
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Organiser and pockets in inner tents
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Family Package - includes carpet and footprint
|Model||Code||Pack Size cm||Weight|
|Texel 4 (package)||CT0122PK||71 x 34||24 kg|
|Texel 6 (package)||CT0104PK||78 x 38||30 kg|