Bergen 6 AIR Pro
Pro AIR tent
The ultimate six berth AIR tent. Comfortably sleeping six people with its extra width and superior headroom, the Bergen offer the best in camping and makes other tents look small by comparison.
|Model||Exterior Height||Weight||Pack Size|
|Bergen 6 AIR Pro||225cm||39kg||77 x 53 x 53 cm|
The six berth inner tent features a master bedroom in the centre with two side bedrooms with fully zipped dividers on either side. Darkened materials are used for the inner tent to reduce early morning light permeation, with plenty of ventilation to help prevent condensation.
The large living room offers flexibility with two large wall panels that can be used as a door or fully rolled back allowing the entire tent to be opened up. These walls can also be used to create a large living area or front canopy. A unique feature of the Bergen is the tall side pod extension that offers additional "out of sight" storage space with a zipped divider and its own weather protected ventilation.
An optional front canopy is also available to further extend the tent.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Extra headroom
- Large inner tents and master centre bedroom
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips
- Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- Optional fleece carpets and footprints available
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Optional two-berth inner tent
Weathershield™ 150D - Offering a high quality 150D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head, our Pro AIR range utilises some of the highest specification materials on the market. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
Inflatable - external inflation points