Croyde 6 AIR Pro
Pro AIR tent
A Kampa® classic, the Croyde 6 is available in several different specifications. This is the inflatable version that we offer in two superb flysheet materials - a heavy duty Weathershield™ 150D polyester flysheet or a breathable Airflow polycotton version.
|Model||Exterior Height||Weight||Pack Size|
|Croyde 6 AIR Pro||210cm||36.5kg||80 x 48 x 48 cm|
|Croyde 6 Classic AIR Pro||210cm||43.5kg||80 x 51 x 52 cm|
Both offer a superb camping experience with a high level of specification. At the rear you'll find the large bedrooms, in a 2+2+2 configuration and in front of these is a large living area with a fully sewn-in groundsheet keeping the weather and bugs at bay. The front of the tent offers a truly flexible space. It can be incorporated into the main living area to give an exceptionally large interior space or it can be divided off to create another room. Rolling back the front panel makes a large sun canopy. It is also a great area for kicking off your shoes before entering the main living area.
It takes only minutes to pump the tent up and a similar time to fully deflate, effortlessly, before rolling up and packing into the oversized carry bag. The high pressure AirFrame provides a strurdy structure that will cope with the worst of the weather, especially when combined with the storm tie dows that are included for each corner.
New for 2017 is the ability to add an inner tent in the living area, a great option when you have extra guests to accommodate.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- 2+2+2 inner tent configuration
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips
- Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- Optional fleece carpets and footprints available
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
Weathershield™ 150D - Offering a high quality 150D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head, our Pro AIR range utilises some of the highest specification materials on the market. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
Inflatable - external inflation points