Brighton 2 - Green
Part of the Kampa Adventure range, the Brighton is a fantastic tent for touring, festivals and weekend use. A reliable tent, the Brighton is quick to erect, has a low weight and a small pack size that is suitable for a motorbike.
The tent is pitched inner first, with the flysheet going over the top with the front groundsheet pre-attached to the inner tent, giving you a dry, safe place to store your gear. Pockets can also be found in the inner tent for extra storage room and a hanging point for a light can be found at the top. The tents ventilated with a high rear vent point; that lets out rising hot air.
Premium Polyester material.
Our Weathershield™ material features a superior 3000mm hydrostatic head. This material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation is fire retardant.
- Weathershield™ 3000 polyester material
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Dynaflex fibreglass poles
- Groundsheet for front porch area
- Organiser pocket in inner tent
- Roll up front door
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
|Model||Code||Exterior Height||Weight||Pack Size|
|Brighton 2||CT0083||120||3.5||62 x 14 x 14 cm|
|Brighton 3||CT0085||120cm||4kg||65 x 14 x 14 cm|
|Brighton 4||CT0087||130cm||4.5kg||65 x 15 x 15 cm|
|Brighton 5||CT0088||195cm||8.4kg||61 x 22 x 22 cm|